Another Sunday

I think this is the 3rd Sunday I've been here since arriving December 4th. I've refrained from joining the football watching group and have just wasted away the afternoon online.

We had or second breakfast at the nearby American Legion Post which serves a $7 breakfast that's quite a value. It's funny but I guess in Florida you can smoke in bars in fact I've seen it at restaurants too. A few I assume regulars to the legion are there at the bar smoking and drinking Bloody Mary's and the like.. Last time someone even got a pitcher of beer.. This at 8:00 am Sunday. Anyway the breakfast is good.

Another value place to eat out has been the cafeteria at the nearby Fishermen's Hospital. Interesting name for a hospital. $5 for a pretty decent lunch that would be more like $10 at least in a restaurant. We only eat lunch out as we are in doing WiFi, showers, etc.. Generally we head back to the boat about 3 or 4 pm.

Also, I finally figured out how to download torrents on the iPad with the installation of a couple apps. It's a very popular thing here with the live a-boards.. Movies to watch when on the boat.

Our new potential departure day is now Thursday but who knows. It's fine that the boat owner/captain is cautious...but I'm really looking forward to some new scenery !

Comments