Marathon City Marina

I've had 3 restful nights aboard my host's sailboat and one time out sailing and a few visits to the marina facilities. There are nice showers and laundry of course and a big group area with WiFi and a couple TV viewing rooms and huge library. I'm learning I'll have minimal Internet time as we are going here and there.? Planning to head out for Mexico next Wednesday weather permitting.
There are like 280 mooring balls and it cost about $330 a month which seems pretty good.. Includes the facilities and one holding tank pump out per week.
We've been doing little projects but basically the boat is in great shape.
This manatee comes regularly to the fresh water hose for filling water jugs in your dingy hoping it was not tightly closed.. I saw one guy and later some kids giving it water and he seemed very happy for that. I guess it's technically against the law?

Comments