Christmas Day at Highborne Cay

No photos as Internet is expensive and lacking... I'll eventually add them to the 6 or 7 posts I wrote earlier and am posting now December 27th

We had pancakes this morning and there were gifts under the little fake tree Candace brought along. I was the only one not baring gifts. It was more candy for all of us from Santa and I got an Asperida embroidered visor hat from Santa but I think Walter had something to do with it !
After breakfast we discovered the mobile service Walter bought at Bimini had already been all used up which is questionable as its only been receiving and sending a few emails from each of us and one Skype call by Walter. Plus a couple of Grib file downloads. Anyway I'm on the boat alone now as Walter and Candace are going to the Marina...

After they got back it was bad news on getting access to the Marina WiFi but they mentioned that there Internet was problematic today as well. Later Walter did get the Mobile hotspot working so we were not out of data and were able to get a fresh Grib file download and check email.

My mom is in the hospital but I get updates from her friend via email. Sounds like she was sick and went to the hospital on around the 23rd?

The SSE wind of 10 to 15 knots has calmed tonight and light east winds are forecast for tomorrow. This will be our 3rd night here next to Highborne Cay. Tomorrow we are moving on to Warderick Wells Cay which is inside the Exumas Land and Sea Park.











Posted with BlogPress on my iPad

Location:Highborne Cay, Exumas, Bahamas

Comments