It was not so wet heading back

After We were done with lunch and internet today at Peace and Plenty we decided to walk down to a place called Fish Fry Village.  Perhaps a half mile from P & P.  Surprisingly a few booths were open.. Maybe 3 out of over 12 or so.  
Candace was trying to take a selfie of the 3 of us and a lady from a couple nearby walked over and asked if she could take our picture and then we would take her and her husbands.  She snapped ours and Candace went to take theirs and of course was chatting away with them.  She came back and said they were from Minnesota so I had to go say hi to fellow Minnesotans.  Then as I mentioned I was on  the sailboat as volunteer crew they said their son had gotten into sailing with his wife and sailed around the world.  
As we were about to leave we decided to go sit at their table and then found out that the husband was the father of the husband who with his wife had sailed around the world and it was the Bumfuzzle couple who wrote a book and have a website on their adventures..,which I was quite familiar with though I never did read the book.  
They were to Georgetown for the second year in a row staying in a hotel or resort nearby the Fish Fry Village.  We exchanged emails.  Now I wish I'd taken their picture.. 
Anyway it was getting late so we walked back to the dinghy, filled the water jugs and went back to the boat and it was not the wet ride I was expecting.  We got back a short while after sunset but it was just getting dark as we arrived to the boat.


Comments