Rain

Just 3 more nights for me.  Then 3 in the City.. It's the 5 days of a reunion visit of a best friend in high school and his wife I'm really looking forward to.  Then I fly to Duluth on March 18, spend one night home then go visit my dear old mom for her 94th Birthday!  It was another rainy day.. Not all,day but off and on with one particularly long and heavy rain in the late morning.  I was over in the big hang out area and stranded there for a couple hours?  The generator was running which is the main reason I. Decided on the alternative hang out.  Mostly the shared mobile hotspot with a 250 MB limit per 24 hours is adequate as long as you don't stream videos etc... And the manager says not for Skype video calls or FaceTime but a Russian guy here is using his 250 MB exclusively on FaceTime I'm guessing as he has a Mac laptop.  During these times loading of websites or even getting emails is slow to non successful.  I'm looking forward to better WiFi at Quetzalroo Hostel.  It's pretty frustrating here as far as Internet access goes
Below is of the heaviest rain taken from the hangout looking at the cluster of 3 sailboats..  You can tell Asperida from the round cockpit canopy and wooden spars.  






Comments

  1. Enjoy your last few days! It's been fun reading your blog. Good Sailing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment