Early Thanksgivng dinner

Well I may as well write a blog post this Thanks Giving day.  I came down to my mom's in Minnetonka Friday the 22nd.  We had our official TG dinner on Sunday the 24th.  It was in the dinning room of her senior apartment complex with various other residents and family.  Our table was my mom, Winnie, brother Jim and his daughter Kayla and her 2 year old son Reighnyn I believe it's spelled?  Also his ex wife?  Anyway I'm not used to the antics of a 2 year old who clearly does not want to be sitting at a table.  Efforts to occupy the little guy with paper and felt markers or some game on a smartphone resulted in objects flying off the table often 10 feet away.  Anyway we ate, went back to my mom's apartment and soon it was peaceful and quiet again with just my mom and I.   

Comments