Christmas Pot Luck .. bonfire in the boatyard

On December 25... I noticed a posting in the bathroom.  There was to be a pot luck Christmas gathering in the boatyard.  I decided to go.  I made a salad which was popular and completely consumed.  I also brought a bottle of wine...one of several that had come with the boat purchase.  Those who know me know I’m not much of an alcohol drinker.  Wasn’t sure if the wine might have gone bad but it tasted quite good...I drank enough to know it.  Anyway there were about 20 people there.  It was mostly couples, one family with baby, a far amount of single men...no single women.  It was fun to get to know some other people with sailboats.  I think about half of the total number of people currently here working on their boat were there.?
After one nice day...yesterday...it’s again raining today






Comments