Did you miss me?

I'm writing this as we get ready to head to Mexico... finally.
Weather permitting we should set out February 5th. That makes 2 months since I arrived to Marathon, Florida as volunteer crew to sail to the Rio Dulce of Guatemala via Mexico and Belize. There was talk of sailing to the Bay Islands of Honduras once we'd reached Rio Dulce and captain had secured a berth. At this point, considering the date I'm sure I'll be searching for airfare home and planning my 5 hour bus ride to Guatemala City once we get to Rio Dulce. It's likely to be mid march by then? I an going to spend some amount of time checking out Rio Dulce.
As we've worked our way west along the coast of the forbidden island, I've written maybe a dozen posts but am thinking I'll not post them. I'm just not sure I should? It sure doesn't seem like I broke any rules... At least any that make sense.

Comments