Finally we are setting out

Sure we did leave once already only to return but I've a pretty good feeling this time it's a go.
We head south ultimately to Mexico but...... Anyway I'm not supposed to mention our route. Maybe later once we are to Mexico which could be 10 days to a week depending on weather.
We set out with the Canadian brothers today at noon.
I'm very glad we are back to the original destinations I volunteered for. Mexico, Belize, Guatemala and hopefully Honduras. Since we've wasted 5 weeks of cruising time it depends on how long captain hangs out in Rio Dulce.. He is first going to secure a spot in a marina and then sail over to the Bay Islands of Honduras. If that doesn't happen soon enough I may have to miss that. I really should return in early April to take care of taxes. My info is all off to my tax person but just in case I should be back by then.
Now I will finally get in the mode of posting photos in future entries to the blog.
Please share as I'm trying to gather a following. Can you believe I received my first ever payment from the ad links on my blog.. $100 last month likely due to the celebration of consumption some call Christmas.

Comments